Financial & Legal Info

Conservancy Bylaws
Bylaws effective as of October 28, 2014 (PDF)

IRS Forms 990 and 990T

2012 IRS 990 (PDF)
2011 IRS 990 (PDF)
2010 IRS 990 (PDF)
2009 IRS 990 (PDF)
2008 IRS 990 (PDF)
2007 IRS 990 (PDF)
2007 IRS 990T (PDF)

Audited Financial Statements

2014 Audited Financial Statement (PDF)
2013 Audited Financial Statement (PDF)
2012 Audited Financial Statement (PDF)
2011 Audited Financial Statement (PDF)
2010 Audited Financial Statement (PDF)
2009 Audited Financial Statement (PDF)
2008 Audited Financial Statement (PDF)
2007 Audited Financial Statement (PDF)

State Fundraising Notices

The Central Park Conservancy, Inc. (the “Conservancy”) encourages you to learn more about our organization.  You can also contact us at 14 East 60th Street, New York, NY 10022, 212-310-6600.  If you are a resident of the states listed below, please note the following:

Florida.  A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE 1-800-435-7352.  MarylandDocuments and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis MD 21401.  MississippiThe official registration and financial information of the Conservancy may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State's office by calling 1-888-236-6167.  New JerseyINFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 1-973-504-6215.  Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the Conservancy by writing to the above address, or to the Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.  North CarolinaFINANCIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY AND A COPY OF ITS LICENSE ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE SOLICITATION LICENSING BRANCH AT 1-888-830-4989PennsylvaniaA copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 800-732-0999.  VirginiaFinancial statements are available from State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218, 1-800-552-9963.  WashingtonThe notice of solicitation as required by the Charitable Solicitation Act is on file at Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332-4483.  West VirginiaWest Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305.