It's not just about finding a job — it's your career. It's about finding a place to be passionate about, and coworkers who share the same enthusiasm. Get to know our culture and values. If this seems like the right place for you, begin your search by exploring the job opportunities below.
Only resumes for posted positions are being accepted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered. No phone calls, please. Due to the high volume of applicant resumes received, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and background best fit the needs of the open positions. Central Park Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Central Park Conservancy provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Pre-tax Voluntary Commuter/Parking Benefits
We update this list as positions become available. Check back often.
Central Park Conservancy
Human Resources Department
14 E. 60th Street, 8th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Zone Gardener (6 positions available)
- Maintenance Technician
- Grounds Technician - Turf Care
- Grounds Technician - Night Shift (3:30pm-midnight) (2 positions available)
- Grounds Technician - Night Shift (2:00-10:30pm) (4 positions available)
- Grounds Technician (7 positions available)
- Film and Special Events Coordinator
Planning, Design, and Construction