Vice President for Philanthropy
Reporting to and partnering with the President & CEO and the other Vice Presidents, the Vice President for Philanthropy is responsible for developing and executing a fundraising strategy that supports the Conservancy’s contributed income goals.
Ms. McIntosh collaborates with the senior team on operational and strategic issues. She also works with the Board on a range of development initiatives and offers guidance and support to the Nominating and Governance, Development Strategy, and Strategic Planning Committees.
- Works collaboratively with the Board and senior management to strengthen fundraising leadership.
- Designs and implements a comprehensive plan for maintaining and/or increasing support from current patrons and attracting new donors to the Conservancy.
- Secures leadership gifts for capital projects.
- Expands the Conservancy’s base of institutional and corporate supporters for both annual and capital programs.
- Ensures that donor stewardship is at the highest level of excellence.
- Continues to capitalize on recent fundraising successes and help the organization to create and seize on new opportunities that will support the Conservancy’s mission and goals.