Vice President for Philanthropy
Reporting to and partnering with the President and the other Vice Presidents, the Vice President for Philanthropy is responsible for developing and executing a fundraising strategy that supports the Conservancy’s contributed income goals. In particular, Ms. McIntosh directs and manages principle and major gifts, planned giving, and institutional giving for both annual activities and capital projects.
Ms. McIntosh collaborates with the senior team on operational and strategic issues. She also works with the board on a range of development initiatives and offers guidance and support to the Nominating and Development Strategy Committees.
- Work collaboratively with Board and senior management to strengthen fundraising leadership.
- Design and implement a comprehensive plan for maintaining and/or increasing support from current patrons and attracting new donors who will offer significant contributions to the Conservancy.
- Secure leadership gifts for capital projects.
- Expand the Conservancy’s base of institutional supporters for both annual and capital programs.
- Ensure that donor stewardship is at the highest level of excellence.
- Continue to capitalize on recent fundraising successes and help the organization to create and seize on new opportunities that will support the Conservancy’s mission and goals.