The Perimeter Association provides funding for the improvement and maintenance of Central Park's six-mile perimeter which runs from the Park's wall to the street curb. Over 100 residential buildings, clubs, and community organizations around the Park support the program with contributions from $1,500 to $7,000. Contributions to the Perimeter Association allow Conservancy staff to:
- Keep the six-mile perimeter clean seven days a week, year-round
- Remove snow, leaves and graffiti
- Pick up trash and other debris
- Power wash and sweep sidewalks
- Install plantings along the wall and at entrances
- Repair Park walls, sidewalk and benches
Without the support of the Perimeter Association's cooperating buildings, it would be difficult to keep the perimeter clean and maintained.
A special thank you to the Rudin Management Company for their loyal and generous support.