The Perimeter Association provides funding for the improvement and maintenance of Central Park's six-mile perimeter which runs from the Park's wall to the street curb. Over 100 residential buildings, clubs, and community organizations around the Park support the program with contributions from $1,500 to $7,000. Contributions to the Perimeter Association allow Conservancy staff to:
- Keep the six-mile perimeter clean seven days a week, year-round
- Remove snow, leaves and graffiti
- Pick up trash and other debris
- Power wash and sweep sidewalks
- Install plantings along the wall and at entrances
- Repair Park walls, sidewalk and benches
Without the support of the Perimeter Association's cooperating buildings, it would be difficult to keep the perimeter clean and maintained.
The map below indicates those buildings that have contributed to the Perimeter Association during the 2016 fiscal year (donations made between July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016).
A special thank you to the Rudin Management Company for their loyal and generous support.
View Perimeter Association Buildings in a larger map