Thousands of dogs and their owners visit Central Park every week and are part of the vibrant community that makes Central Park a special place. You can help us to keep the Park clean and safe by respecting these rules:
• Dogs must be under the control of their owner at all times.
• Dogs must have a NYC license tag and valid rabies tag.
• Dogs must not dig, chase or harm wildlife, damage Park property, or interfere with other Park users.
• Always clean up after your dog, including dog hair that you brush off in the Park.
• Please respect signs, fences, and red flags that may indicate temporary closures due to restoration, maintenance, or weather conditions.
• All Lawns posted as 9:00 am areas
• All Ballfields and Recreational Courts