Playground Partners Annual Family Party
On Wednesday, May 22, 2019, from 4:00pm-6:30pm, the Playground Partners of the Women's Committee of the Central Park Conservancy hosts the 27th Annual Family Party at Heckscher Playground, inside the Park at Central Park South and 7th Avenue.
Annual Family Party Honorary Co-Chairs: Jenna Bush Hager and Henry Hager
Annual Family Party Chairs: Ashley Carlson, Austen Cruz, Margo Nederlander, Susannah Rose and Sarah Wetenhall
Playground Partners Co-Chairs: Whitney Mogavero and Elizabeth Villar
This family-friendly fundraiser features activities geared toward children six months to 10 years of age, including those listed below.
The Annual Family Party raises vital funds for the daily care and maintenance of Central Park's 21 playgrounds. Join us for a party in your playground!
- Baseball and football with Kids in Sports
- Basketball with Fastbreak Sports
- Chess games and demonstrations by Chess at Three
- Cupcake decorating with Sprinkles Cupcakes
- Face Painting
- Fishing activitiy
- Magic Al
- Mary Sabo the Singing Yogi (NEW!)
- Music and fun with Juliette & Ella’s Playdate
- Nordstrom Cotton Candy
- Nordstrom and Native Shoes Planting Station (NEW!)
- Official Central Park vehicles to explore
- Relay activities with Coach Rock
- Sammie & Tudie
- Sand Art with Craft Studio
- Sandbox Dig
- Soccer relay with Super Soccer Stars (NEW!)
- Stilt animals
- Test Your Manners with Beaumont Etiquette
- Wendy the Pipe Cleaner Lady
A special thank you to our Activity Sponsors:
- Stroller Parking by Nuna (NEW!)
- Storytime and Photo Op with The Very Hungry Caterpillar (NEW!)
The Annual Family Party is held rain or shine. No strollers will be allowed in the Playground. Stroller parking will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Proceeds from the event help keep the Park's 21 playgrounds clean, safe, and well-maintained.
Online ticket sales have now closed. Please call 212-310-6675 to purchase tickets. Tickets are $200 per adult and $100 per child. A limited number of same-day tickets may be available at the door.
If you cannot attend but wish to make a fully tax-deductible contribution please click here.
Generously Supported by: