Playground Partners Annual Family Party
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018, from 4:00pm-6:30pm, the Playground Partners of the Women's Committee of the Central Park Conservancy hosts the 26th Annual Family Party at Heckscher Playground, inside the Park at Central Park South and 7th Avenue. Join us as we go "Back to our Roots", and reintroduce our children to the simple acts of play!
This family-friendly fundraiser features activities geared toward children six months to 10 years of age, including those listed below.
- Baseball and football with Kids in Sports
- Basketball with Fastbreak Sports
- Chess games and demonstrations by Chess at Three
- Cupcake decorating by Sprinkles Cupcakes*
- Disney Pixar’s Incredibles 2 Photo Op*
- Double Dutch jump-roping with the National Double Dutch League
- Engineering challenges with BASIS Independent Manhattan
- Face painting*
- Fairy Tale Marionettes*
- Fishing Activity*
- Gaga Center Ball Pit
- Magic and juggling with Ned Gelfars*
- Music and fun with Juliette & Ella’s Playdate*
- Nature-themed arts and crafts*
- Official Central Park vehicles to explore
- Organic ice cream scoops by Blue Marble Ice Cream*
- Relay activities with Coach Rock
- Sammie & Tudie*
- Sand Art with Craft Studio*
- Soccer with Paris Saint-Germain Academy
- Stilt animals*
- Wendy the Pipe Cleaner Lady*
- *Toddler friendly activity
If you purchase a Slide Supporter level or higher package by May 4, your name will be listed prominently on the event program.
Honorary Chairman: Daphne Oz Jovanovic
Grandparents Chairmen: Donna and Marvin Schwartz
Annual Family Party Chairmen: Talene Baroyan, Katherine Birch, Lizzie Boswell, Teri Friedman, Stephanie Hessler, Emily McLellan, Jessica Oliver and Susannah Rose
Playground Partners Co-Chairmen: Ranika Cohen and Shana Gary
The Annual Family Party is held rain or shine. No strollers will be allowed in the Playground. Stroller parking will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Proceeds from the event help keep the Park's 21 playgrounds clean, safe, and well-maintained. If you cannot attend but wish to make a fully tax-deductible contribution please click here.
No tickets will be issued for this event, all names will be held on a guest list. For more information, please contact the Playground Partners at 212.310.6613 or email@example.com.
Generously Supported by: