Become a Corporate Partner
Reinforce your company's dedication to community and enhance the quality of life in New York City for your employees, customers and their families.
Involve your employees in your corporate stewardship of Central Park by taking advantage of exclusive benefits, including:
- Volunteer opportunities in Central Park
- Complimentary tickets or VIP seating at Central Park events
- Teambuilding and recreation programs
See Our Corporate Partners
Central Park is Central to Your Business
A clean, green and healthy Central Park:
- Strengthens employee recruitment and retention
- Improves property values
- Drives industry and tourism
- Stimulates user expenditures
- Contributes to a healthy environment
Most importantly, Central Park provides an escape from the strain of city life. As a venue for recreation, relaxation and community events that is free and accessible to everyone, Central Park makes New York City livable.
The Central Park Conservancy is Central to the Park
The Central Park Conservancy is responsible for the restoration, management and preservation of Central Park. Each year, the Conservancy provides the majority of Central Park's $58 million annual operating budget, and is responsible for all basic care of the Park.
To discuss membership in the Corporate Partners Program, please contact Jamee Brody, Manager of Community Engagement, at email@example.com or 212.446.2244