Chairman’s Circle members are the life-blood of Central Park, providing a significant portion of the Conservancy’s annual funding through unrestricted gifts of $25,000, $50,000, and more. This sustaining investment helps ensure that visitors of all ages and walks of life will forever enjoy the Park as we know it today – an urban oasis for relaxation, recreation, and learning, in the heart of New York City.
- Private Central Park tour
- Invitation to our annual Holiday Celebration, hosted by Conservancy Chairman, Thomas L. Kempner, Jr.
- Invitation to Chairman’s Circle “salons” held in private residences and other unique venues around Central Park’s perimeter.
- Invitation to Shakespeare in the Park and pre-performance picnic dinners at Belvedere Castle.
- Invitations to signature annual gatherings, such as the Conservatory Garden Cocktail Party and the Skating Party at Wollman Rink, and behind-the-scenes events featuring Park experts and special guest lecturers.
- Access to the patron’s desk, concierge service designed to help you enjoy the best of Central Park. Staff will assist you with premium tickets or VIP seating for performances and special events taking place in the Park. They will also arrange opportunities to meet with staff experts in landscape architecture, gardening, horticulture, and the history of Central Park.
To learn more, or to become a Chairman's Circle member, please contact Abby Healy at 212-310-6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org