Greywacke Arch is named for the variety of Hudson Valley sandstone with which it is built. Just south of the Obelisk, Greywacke Arch is distinguished by the detail of its trefoil design and its "Saracenic" pointed arch in the style of Spanish and Middle Eastern architecture. It was completed in 1862. Greywacke links Parkgoers to the Great Lawn under the East Drive by a path beginning at Fifth Avenue and 79th Street, just south of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Conservancy restored the deteriorated bridge in 1985.