Playmates Arch


 

Playmates Arch, designed by Calvert Vaux in 1863, links the Dairy and the Carousel, and its light-hearted name comes from its position in the Children's District, the area in the southern end of the Park that had many features and amenities dedicated to children. The brick and stone structure features twin cast-iron railings. The east side railing is original to the bridge, with the west side replaced in the late 1980s.

Location

Mid-Park at 65th Street.

» Map It