Content Interns will assist the Communications and External Affairs department. This position will support teams in various areas of the department, including press, internal communications, social media, graphics, and the website. Responsibilities include researching and writing content for internal and external audiences, assisting with press and social media monitoring, and helping to manage the Conservancy’s website and internal databases.
- Researching and writing copy about Central Park and the Conservancy for publication on the website, internal information library, and other platforms.
- Maintaining and fact-checking existing content to ensure accuracy
- Developing content for the electronic boards to communicate news and events to Conservancy staff
- Assisting the Content Manager with story research and transcribing interviews
- Preparing and scheduling posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; ongoing monitoring of social accounts
- Monitoring media mentions, preparing clips roundups, and researching media lists
- Related prior work experience or internship
- Ability to work independently or part of a group
- Dependable, organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with the public and cross-functionally within the Conservancy
- Prior experience with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Familiarity with Central Park a plus, but not required
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm