The Olmsted Visionaries is an honorary membership group that recognizes the generous individuals who have included the Conservancy in their estate plans.
Membership in the Olmsted Visionaries is free and includes invitations to exclusive events, special recognition opportunities, Park benefits, and more.
In the mid-19th century, Central Park designers Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux, and the people of New York had the remarkable foresight to create a great park in the rapidly growing city of New York. Today, our Olmsted Visionaries carry on the noble tradition of looking to the future by creating special gifts that will benefit generations of Park users to come.
This honorary membership group recognizes the generous individuals who have included the Conservancy in their estate plans. Membership is free and includes invitations to exclusive events, special recognition opportunities, Park benefits, and more.
Qualify for membership in the Olmsted Visionaries in any of the following ways:
- Name the Conservancy as a beneficiary in your will
- Participate in a charitable gift annuity for the benefit of the Conservancy
- Create a charitable remainder or lead trust for the benefit of the Conservancy
- Name the Conservancy as the beneficiary of a retirement plan, bank or brokerage account, or a life insurance policy
Membership benefits include:
- Special recognition in our annual report
- A subscription to the Conservancy’s newsletter
- Invitations to distinctive events, including our annual Olmsted Visionaries Winter Tea
- Exclusive insider tours of the Park
- and more!
Join the Olmsted Visionaries
Membership to the Olmsted Visionaries is free. A confirmation in any form you prefer — either in written or verbal — indicating that you have included the Conservancy in your estate plans is all that is required for membership.
We do not require copies of your financial disclosures, your will, or any other documents. However, we do appreciate such information for our records if you feel comfortable providing it. All information you provide will be held in strictest confidence.
We understand that personal and financial circumstances change and that your estate plans may need to be updated in the future. As long as your estate plan still includes Central Park as a beneficiary in any way, you are an Olmsted Visionary.
If you have already named the Conservancy as a beneficiary of your estate plans, please let us know so we can add you to our growing list of Olmsted Visionaries.
For more information, contact Larry Decker in our Planned Giving office:
Central Park Conservancy
Office of Planned Giving
717 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022
Email: [email protected]