Bow Bridge

With magnificent views across the Lake and into the Ramble, Bow Bridge is famously one of the Park's most romantic spots.

Bow Bridge was the first cast-iron bridge in the Park and the second-oldest anywhere in America.

Long and low to the water, the graceful Bow Bridge resembles the bow of an archer or a violinist. Built between 1859 and 1862, it was not part of the Park’s original design but was later added to provide a direct route from Cherry Hill to the Ramble.